The Sourdough King T-Shirt for 2020 Bread Baker Gift
Many men have taken up learning how to make sourdough bread while staying at home during the pandemic. It's a thing, really, and an art. My husband took it upon himself and I'm very glad. After 3 months he was an expert so I called him the "sourdough king" and designed this shirt.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping